Monday, September 30, 2013

Mascara Review: Benefit's They're Real!

Welcome back Beauts! I don't know about you, but I have a HUGE mascara problem (as in, I have 12 of them). Tehehe? So with that in mind, I figured it would be a good idea to start reviewing a few of them! Without further ado, here we go!

   Benefit's They're Real!

     If you're all about those sky high lashes, then this high end mascara is the one for you. I've honestly never used a mascara that shows such an incredible difference so fast and with only one coat. The pros are:
  • Doesn't clump.
  • Long long LONG lashes.
  • Dries quickly.
  • Doesn't weigh on lashes.
The cons:
  • Pricey ( $10 for the mini and $23 for full size)
  • Doesn't add volume as advertised
  • Can be difficult to wash off.
    All in all, I find the pros to out-weigh the cons with this mascara. The long lasting length makes up for a little extra time with a make-up wipe ( I recommend the Neutrogena ones). It's a classic, clean mascara look that never goes out of style and is perfect for everyday or a night out. 
       Please let me know if this review was helpful and if you've tried it, let me know how you get on with it! Thanks so much for reading.
     Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment